Friday, January 12, 2007

It's A New Year!! New Goals!! New Visions!!!

Happy new year to you all out there.It's actually a long time since I posted but I believe this year will be a lot better than last year. Lot of people have been talking of their new year resolutions and all that and I actually saw sense in it anyway cus everyboby wants to do better this year than the last. It didn't take me long before I thought of what my resolution would be but anyhow, I got my mind made up on something. Wanna know? (y so curious) . Well, no big deal just that as school resumed,I stepped into our school premises brearing in mind that I am a first class material and nothing will distract me from being the First Class Barrister of which stuff I am made of. Of course I won't forget a closer work with God this new year. I heard some of my friends saying their new year resolution is to make sure they get married but doesn't that sound funny? How can the most important thing on your mind for this year be to get married when you have not gotten a degree yet? Anyway, it's an individual affair. Have you got a resolution? Share it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home