Friday, July 21, 2006

Keep Trying- Don't Give Up

Oh no! not again!!! . Well, it can be so painful and frustrating when we fail over and over again especially what we thought we were'nt going to fail or when we count how many times we have failed in that particular endeavour. But there's still no use crying over a spilt milk my brother once told me when I failed mathematics 4 times in different examinations. To be honest, I wasn't really interested in the subject when I was in secondary schcool (10th-12th grades) . Maybe because I didn't understand the teacher or something but whatever it may be, I don't want to give excuses for my failure just that I'm paying for it now. What else will I do but to keep trying. It amazes me to see my papers with straight A's except my maths. Sometimes I cry but I wipe my eyes and prepare for another one because I know of a surety that oneday, God will put smiles on my face. What might have been the problem and you think you have come to a halt all because you failed. Come on! I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Together, let's put failure behind us and give it one more push. Believe you can make it, Image yourself making it and watch that failure yhat seems so BIG begin to shrink. I challenge you to break a record just like Abraham Lincoln. However, Don't forget to pray.



Technorati Tags:, , ,




10 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

Thanks for visitng my blog.

1:54 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Thank you for your kind words when you visited me!

I sat through 3 classes on auto/truck electrical systems 25 years ago, when I thought I might have to go back to work as a mechanic. I could diagnose them, etc., but had trouble understanding exactly how the electricity was generated inside the alternator. I had a good instructor, but the diagrams and pictures didn't help. One afternoon he used a field winding from an old truck generator, a "horseshoe" shaped magnet, and millameter in a demonstration. When he passed the winding through the magnet one way, the needle swung one direction, but when he pulled it out, it went the other way! Suddenly my "light bulb" went on and I understood!

Someday you will find the right instructor, or it will be explained the right way and your enlightenment will begin as well!

It's nice to meet you!

alan

12:01 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

Has Carter bridge fallen down yet?

12:50 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

an inspering post.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Ebun said...

Well, I didnt get to go to college immediately after senior high because I didnt pass the entrance exams (three time)to go to a particular college close to home. You're right Alan, I didnt get to go to college until I passed math and the only person that could explain it to me was Dr Olofin. He was the best math teacher I ever had. Though He has gone on home now, I will never forget what he contributed to my getting into college.
Don't worry, you'd pass and you'd be surprised at your grade because I'd be praying. All the best.

3:14 PM  
Blogger starry said...

There is no success without failure.so we have to keep trying.nice post.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This is a keeper..Thank U.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Flora Pang said...

I'm not a science person either, it's no big deal. Maths is just not your thing. but writing sure is one of your gifts.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Christie's Corner said...

ha, almighty maths, I took it twice 2. I totally agree with u, never give up, thats the attitude, with dat girl the sky is ur limit.

Will sure be praying 4 ya!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I am so happy to know that despite all , there's someone who cares and wishes me well. Love ya all.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home