Thursday, June 15, 2006

Face The situation

There are many obstacles on the road to success but when you encounter any, face it instead of running away from it. I have learnt to face problems instead of allowing them to overwhelm me. We went camping on the last week of the month of May to a place called Badagry on the outskirts of lagos. It was packed full of fun and on the night we had a singalong service, my friend left the camera we were supposed to use in the room. Being in the auditorium, somebody had to go get it but the question was who would go? It was actually very late as it was 2:20 am and poor me had to go get it because others were scared. Well, I went trekking to the room but on the way, I noticed a figure standing which looked like that of a man.Honestly, I was frightened at first but later thought '' What is this man looking for at this time of the night''. Instead of running back as I earlier wanted to, I decided to act bold ( though I wasn't) so I kept walking. Funny enough, I got closer to the figure and Oooh...my gush!!! It was just a flower tree. It sounds funny though but that is how it is running away from problems and difficulties not knowing it is only a flower tree.What if I had ran away, I would have been saying I saw a man. Difficulties look like this giant but come closer and see it's nothing.


Technorati Tags:, , ,



7 Comments:

Blogger ashok said...

hi chibaby..tanx for visiting my blog...u write well too..wil come back to read more...have a nice day..cheers!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Christie's Corner said...

chibaby u write very very well,& ur very rite 2, its only cowards that run away frm probls, will keep that in mind!

5:50 AM  
Blogger starry said...

Beautiful post, so true everything appears differnt from a distance .and we cannot runaway from our problems because it will always follow us, we have to try and deal with it or solve it instead.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

**It sounds funny though but that is how it is running away from problems and difficulties not knowing it is only a flower tree

what an inspirational line! Thanks girl, u opened my eyes.

Keshi.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

I appreciate your minds strength, we are born to face the problems know. Your blog is very neat:)

2:43 AM  
Blogger Jeevan said...

I like your hobbys and the blog name Successhits.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Thank you Ashok for visiting my site. I never knew I write well until you said so.
Yes christabelle,running away couldn't have solved the problem.
You are right starrynights.Thank God the problem was solved.That's nice of you nishu.
It was actually funny keshi because what I thought to be a man was only a flower tree.
Thank you jeevan.My friend actually helped me in getting the name.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home