Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy Week

Here comes another lovely week but I'm so unfortunate Because it's going to be a very busy one for me but I'll endeavour to make the best out of it.I have lot of music notes to copy and oops! I almost forgot my choir notes too. Waking up everyday bearing in mind that once it's 12:noon, lesson starts because I'm preparing for an exam which means I really have to study hard.Poor me I have lots of chores for the week. This week is actually going to be tight unlike last week that I had lots of free time. I'm not being lazy but... at least if I can have somebody to help out, that'll be great. How is you week going to be, busy? Comeon, we are going to put in our best into all we will be doing. Ready...


Technorati Tags:, , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger starry said...

I hope you get some down time to relax. My week is not going to be too busy, I have a few things that needs to be done. I hope you have a nice week.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Dinma said...

I hope I'll have some time for relaxation but that won't be possible except I get some help. Wanna help?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

have a busy week but take it easy then :)

Keshi.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Thank you keshi.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home