Thursday, June 08, 2006

Cultivate The Habbit Of Forgiveness.

It's just so bad if you can't forgive when you are wronged. I experienced such act of unforgiveness when I had a little misunderstanding with a friend. Although it was so obvious she was at fault, I apologised for yelling at her but she just held on to it and refused talking to me. Infact, she avoided me like a palgue but poor me, I don't even know how to keep malice so all I did was to pray for her and guess what? my prayer was answered as she chiped in to my discussion as she has never done since then. Pls let's cultivate the habbit of not taking things personal and at least learn to forgive as even the Bible condemns malice.


Technorati Tags:, , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Ebun said...

When you forgive people who has annoyed you, you become free to move on into your future. Forgive the people who has offended you nothing annoys them more.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Thank you Ebun.I have actually learnt not to take things personally no matter the gravity.Unforgiveness keeps you tied to the past.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Christie's Corner said...

yes, I read somewhere that when u 4give u tink ure setting the other person free, but then suddenly u realise the person ure setting free is urself, there is great power in 4giveness

7:03 AM  
Blogger Dinma said...

You're right chritabelle, there's freedom in forgiveness

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home