Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CTO Seminar

Friends, I'm so sorry I have'nt updated my post for some days. I was busy and even this week, I have to attend an American exhibition here in Nigeria named CTO (Communication Telecommunitication Office). Yesterday, we had a very nice time as I had the opportunity of seeing some dignitaries as they spoke in the seminar. Of all that spoke, Prof' Manny Aniebonam, the president of NITPA ( Nigerian Information Technology Proffessionals In The Americas) really said things that really encouraged me. He made us know that there is a great market in Nigeria and encouraged the youths to take charge as young enterpreneurs by seizing the opportunities which most Nigerians don't see but instead choose to run out of the country. Another person that spoke was Marc Schwartz. He is the CEO of spectracum USA/consultant CORE MAP.
After the seminar we (my friends and I) went to check out our stand for the exhibition taking place today. I'll give you feedback of the events today but I challenge you to be enterpreneurs today.


Technorati Tags:, , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger SoloForge said...

seminar jakarta indonesia 2011

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home