Monday, July 10, 2006

Best of Friends

I'm so sorry I've not updated for sometime now. Just that I travelled and didn't remember to take my notebook with me. I don't really fancy going to the cafe. Well, I'm back anyway.I made a new friend whose name is Joy. She's so beautiful and men!! you need to see her.Though I have lots of friends,there are some who are very dear to my heart.One of the most important things in life, in my opinion, is the concept of best friends .
Anyone who has ever faced a tough decision, lost a loved one through death or divorce, or lost an important career opportunity will likely remember times of confusion and uncertainty. Anyone who has received great news knows how great it feels to share those great news. During similar times, one of the greatest gifts in life is the ability to pick up the phone at any time of day or night (even at 2 a.m.) to call a friend. This is a kind of friend who, even at such an insane time, is willing to say "I love you, I care about you, I am proud of who you are". This kind of friend is there to listen during tough times and ready to celebrate even the smallest sign of all our successes in life.
Each of us deserves at least a couple of these best friends, the kind that get more real as we grow together over time. Like seeds, they don't grow overnight - but nourish us as we nourish them! Got some?


Technorati Tags:, , ,




2 Comments:

Blogger starry said...

True..we all need friends like that.its when you are down, that a true friend will be beside you.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

We all need best friends...that rare kind of ppl.

Keshi.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home