Thursday, June 22, 2006

TAG WORLD CONFESSION

I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY STARRY NIGHTS FOR CONFESSIONS ON THE 5 THINGS I HAVE IN MY CLOSET.FREEZER,CAR AND PURSE.

IN MY CLOSET
  • Well I'm not really a fashoin frick but I love being cute so you'll see my shoes arranged on the last layer. Though sometimes may be found scattered especially when I'm in a hurry.
  • Another thing you'll find is my casuals on the second layer. Most of my dressings are casuals though sometimes I dress coporate but that depends on where I am going to like church especially.
  • My books are piled up on one side just that I really have'nt got the strenght to sort them out and arrange them cus I have piece of papers scattered everywhere.
  • I won't forget to mention my tambourine which I love playing in church.
  • Em..mm what next? Ok. My international passport kept savely cus I can't afford loosing it.

IN MY FREEZER

  • First is the box of chocolate my best friend bought for me when we went shopping during last weekend. I can't share with you so don't bother asking for some.(you think I'm stingy? only on the stuffs from my best friend.)
  • A bottle of la casera drink mearnt for drinking after dinner tonight.
  • Bowl of stew mearnt for rice tommorrow cus that's my best food.
  • Vegetables just for me alone cus no member of my family likes vegetable except me.
  • Lot's of other stuffs which belong to other members of my family.

IN MY PURSE

  • I'm not a makeup person so I've got only my powder and lipbalm.
  • My drivers licence which is always there.
  • I'm very conscious of my phone being in there so I don't have to leave it when going out.
  • Some money to buy things when needed
  • And of course my handkerchief.

IN MY CAR

  • My laptop is my companion. It has it's place right behind the driver's seat.
  • CD's I listen to especially when driving alone to ease boredom.
  • An umbrella incase it rains.
  • My handbag always beside me.
  • A pack of sweets for whosoever will.

It's fun when you are being tagged. I'll tag the first 5 that comments on this. Who is the lucky one?


Technorati Tags:, , ,




4 Comments:

Blogger starry said...

Dinma. Thats cute, I like all that u wrote. I love my lap top also it goes everywhere I do.I will leave the tag to the next person.

7:01 AM  
Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

cool post LOL :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger indianadoc said...

That's cool buddy...bt I want u'r chocolates!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hehe cute post!

Keshi.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home