Monday, June 19, 2006

Just For You Father.

Yesterday was fathers day and I hope you must have made your father feel very important.I actually didn't remember yesterday was their day until I woke in the morning and heard our neighbour saying "happy father's day" to her daddy. I was then it dawned on me and I began telling every married person I see father's day wishes. Not meaning to intrude into your family affair but permit me to ask what you gave or said to him. Did you give him a surprise package or said those powerful words like "You are great Daddy" ,"You have a special place in my heart", "You are the best Daddy on the face of the earth". Even if you don't have a gift for him, this lovely words will make him feel appreciated and proud of you. As for me, my Daddy travelled and came back in the night so tired but when I started showering him with the most lovely words , he suddenly regained sttrenght. What you said or gave him made a great impact on his life.


Technorati Tags:, , ,




7 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Wish your dad a Happy Father's Day. it seems you have given a suprise wish for your dad:)

2:19 AM  
Blogger ashok said...

the greates gift for a Dad is to see his kid succeed in Life...

3:32 AM  
Blogger starry said...

You are a good daughter..Happy fathers day to your Dad.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Dinma ur lucky u have ur dad with ya...I lost my dad...he died when he was just 44 and I miss him in a way I can never express enough...

Keshi.

6:03 PM  
Blogger moonlight said...

hi,
love ya site,u've got lots of nice stuffs,keep on the good work,wat ur favorite color?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Well nishu, that's not too bad but but I still think he'll feel more loved and appreciated when you say something special on their day.
Thank you jeevan. I'm gonna wish my guradian cus I don't have one.
You're right Jeevan cus my Dad would be tha happiest man in heaven when he see my goals accomplished.
Starry night,Happy fathers Day to your Dad too.
Keshi, I can feel your hurt and pains as we are in the same shoe.You are better off than me cus I don't have not even my mum.They died when I was 14 and 15 respectively.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Moon light, that's very nice of you.My favourite colour is Blue.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home