Monday, August 07, 2006

Thank You All


Thank you all for the encouragement and kind words. I believe I only have to do it this once and for all. It's so great to know that there are lot's of people out there who are wishing me well. I'm sorry I have'nt posted for long. I am preparing for an exam into the university which is coming on this saturday. Guess what? It comprises only Maths and English but the fortunate thing is that there will be a change of programme as 70% of the questions will be on English which is my best subject. All I need now is your prayers.


Technorati Tags:, , ,




2 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

Good luck!!!
I think I left a comment thinking it was you in somebodys blog. Too much blogging make me go nuts :-)))

10:17 PM  
Blogger starry said...

wish you all the best in your exams.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home