Friday, February 23, 2007

Motivational Quotes On Conscience

"I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everythig, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." -Edward Everett Hale

"Do yourself a favor as you walk through life: Slow down and take the time to really see. Take a moment to see what is going on around you right now, right where you are. You may be missing something wonderful." -Michael Thomas

"The highest stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts." -Charles Darwin

"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor." -Thoreau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home