Friday, April 07, 2006

Ending Poverty Consciousness

A Few Ideas to End Poverty ConsciousnessWatch your language! Make sure that what follows "I" or "I am" is what you want to manifest. If you say "I am poor," the Universe will answer you with its only response: yes!people usually limit themselves to poor conditions which ties them down.Our response to situations matters a lot.
Focus on what you desire, not on what you do not desire. That to which you give your attention expands. If you give your attention to scarcity, scarcity expands; if you give your attention to abundance, abundance expands Now is the TimeNow is the only time we really have. We may believe that "as soon as ...... happens" we will be free of poverty consciousness. We may dream that "when I win the lottery, I will do all those things I want to do." The truth is, we do not need to wait for any conditions to change in order to be conscious of abundance. Now is the time. Here is the place.Make up your mind and focus on the positive aspect ot things.Work towards it and see changes accompaning it.
.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home